Tuesday, May 24, 2011

An Apology Letter

One unsuspecting day I received a neatly folded up letter on my desk. 
I was curious and so I opened the envelope. 
Inside I found a handwritten letter which read (& I even quote his punctuation-
to make his English teacher proud.... or scared!):

"I'm so sorry I took your pens; I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me.
 I won't do it again. 
Here's what I did: When I got my medicine, in the afternoon,
I took them off your desk,
after school Friday, I said to myself:
 "What have I done! Please forgive me I am soooo sorry!"

Come to find out every day that week, as he would quietly
(and politely) leave my office, he would snag a pen off my desk. 
 I really had no idea- his mom figured it out and made him
write me the apology letter (good mom!). 
And by the way.... I did forgive him!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 25, 2011

    At least he had a pen to do the write thing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...