Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting out of PE class... Attempt #5!


I'm not sure how it works in your school, but over the years I've
often reviewed notes that excuse students from PE class. 

Typically we deal with the notes written by a physician,
but occasionally students will bring us notes from home. 
If I had kept better notes I probably could have
written a book with those notes alone,
however I didn't keep great notes. 

On to the point of this post.... It usually isn't the request to keep
the student out of PE that makes us hold back a giggle,
but the spelling inside the note.  For example: 

 "No PE for Student ID.  They sprunged there ankel." 

What?  How many English teachers are hyperventilating
after reading those sentences?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...