Friday, July 29, 2011

Beach Vacation!

I'm on a beach vacation this week!


Although the beach I'm visiting isn't quite as nice as this one...
It is still the perfect location to RELAX.

I've enjoyed doing nothing!

Am I ready to return to work/school on August 8th? 
That is a bittersweet question.

I'm ready to get into a school year routine.
I'm not ready to give up my summer days of no routine.

I'm ready to see all of the kids at school again.
I'm not ready to give up all of my time with my own kids.

I know there are many more & those of you who work in a school understand :)

I'll be back blogging soon with more school year stories
& anything else I think you would enjoy!
Let me know if there is anything you want to share too!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...