Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's HOT Outside!

I can't believe how HOT it has been this week! 
I live in the Midwest & as I type this post The Weather Channel reports
the temperature as 97*F but feeling like it is 107*F!
 

What brings me to write this post is my fear of the extreme heat and the student athletes who are practicing for their sport already!  The The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention have prepared some great guidelines that I recently shared with the AD and coaches at my school! 

I wanted to share them with you too.

 
IT’S HOT OUTSIDE!
STAY COOL. STAY HYDRATED. STAY INFORMED.


Learn the Warning Signs and Symptoms of Heat-Related Illness

<>
I updated this post a few weeks after the original post. 
The orginal was about 14 pages long- which I realized was a little excessive!






















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...