Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Day Back

Breathe..... Breathe..... Breathe.....

Yes, each year this is what I have to remind myself the day & night
before my first day back at work/school!
I know it's sort of weird because I've worked at a school for -
well for a long time!- but I can't help it!
Like I said before returning to a new school year is bittersweet!

I hope I'm not alone on this one! 
Anyone out there feeling the same? 
We just need to remember...
If we panic it will only make things worse! 
Somehow we'll make it through all of the piles, lists, calls,
emails, faxes, trainings, office visits,
more lists, more piles, updating computer contact numbers,
reviewing physical dates & shot records
and this list goes on and on and on.

Breathe..... Breathe..... Breathe.....


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. It felt that way for me. Now I feel it for my husband and friends. I feel a sense of loss because everyone is going back, and I am staying home. I wish I could see them more often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...