Saturday, September 3, 2011

Got Gas?

The school I work at has both a Truancy Officer & Security Officer,
but after a recent voicemail I'm thinking we need to create a
Flatulence Officer!

According to Wikipedia- flatulence is defined as:
 "the expulsion through the rectum of a mixture of gases
that are byproducts of the digestion process".

After reading the definition I doubt anyone would be interested in applying!

But (no pun intended!)... on to the recent voicemail
which was shared with me via email & went something like this:

"I received a voice mail about (confidential) and mom indicated
he has a gastric problem and wants permission
for him to fart in class and not get in trouble…
Who needs this info?"


Some things just can't be made up!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...