Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pizza Soup

I am a school nurse with a family at home too!
A hungry family.... And finding a yummy recipe can be a challenge.
But when I read this crock pot recipe for
Pizza Soup on House Full of Searls I knew I had to try it.

I love crock pot recipes- so easy!
I tweaked the recipe just a bit & my entire family loved it!
ENJOY :)

6 Cups pizza sauce
5 Cups water
1 chopped green pepper
1 small chopped onion
1 small can drained mushrooms
1 package browned & drained mild sausage
1 Cup pepperoni slices cut into 1/4s
1/2 Cup Orzo pasta

I added everything into the crock pot and cooked on low for 7-9 hours.
Topped with lots of mozzarella cheese!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you liked it! I have lots of crock pot recipes. I'll try to post more as we have them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...