Monday, November 14, 2011

A day late and a dollar short!

Well I had this idea for a great blog post while
recovering from my recent patient experience (read a little about that here)!

It was such a great idea that I even thought
of posting a current TV commercial to go along with it. 

 However... Now that I have time and energy to write the post I can't remember
what the topic was or even what the great commercial was!

WOW!  What is this a sign of?  Wait- don't answer that question!
It is most likely is just a sign of being a little tired
mixed with a tad of recovery time!

I'm pretty certain (in this specific case) it isn't an early
sign of dementia or stoke- although in some cases...
Here's to hoping I remember what I was supposed to remember!
If I happened to mention this great idea to you, please let me know!

Don't you hate it when this happens!
When was the last time you had a great idea & then
hours later were clueless :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...