Friday, November 18, 2011

I am Poem... On Grieving

Posting this poem is brave & scary for me

I wrote this poem a few months ago & reading it might make you cry...

However, I felt as though I should share because
there are others (some I know and more I don't)
who sadly will relate to what I write.
I hope reading this will help you in some way
and maybe inspire you to write your own
I Am poem :)

__________________________________________________

I Am
 
_____________________________________________________

Photo of flowers we received at his
memorial with a favorite bible verse.
Photography is my hobby & was/is a great
 form of art therapy for me :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. wow absolutely beautiful friend, thank you so much for sharing xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful. definitely sad and vulnerable, but it's important to get it out. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...