Monday, November 21, 2011

School Nurse on a Budget...

I try to follow a budget- like most people I assume!
This week though I realized my growing son needed new jeans in a bad way!

So, armed with my 15% off Kohl's coupon
and a $5 off Kohl's coupon I got in the car with all
good intentions of heading to (guess where) Kohl's!

However, at the last moment I made a Left turn instead of a Right
and decided to check out the local Goodwill store first!

After all, these are jeans for a boy-
a boy who plays hard & only requires
clothing items that fit, clean, & hole free!

I decided if I didn't find what I needed at Goodwill then I would go to Kohl's.

The result = I was super pleased with my Goodwill visit!

This is what I found...
  1. 4 pair of jeans- right size, no holes, etc- Levi's, 2 pair Wrangler- but not the cowboy type you're thinking of!, and Mossimo brands 
  2. 1 pair GAP jeans for "the baby"
  3. 1 cute bright yellow (my current favorite color) glass decoration piece for our house

All of this for a grand total of $17.50!

No joke... So, new jeans weren't really in the budget
but with a price so low I was able to swing it & get a couple of extras! :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...