Monday, November 7, 2011

Sweet vs Unsweet...

Dear Ronald-

Sometimes I stop at your place for a delicious tea... unsweet tea.  I know you can't believe someone would really order an unsweet tea, but it is true.  Well Ronnie, the other day I ordered an unsweet tea.  I  verbally verified with the sweet gal (no pun intended) at the window that the cup she handed me was unsweet and she very kindly told me yes.  However... when I got to work and took my 'verification sip' I instantly realized it was sweet tea.  I almost gagged in on the sweetness & had the urge to check my blood sugar :(
Can you remind your helpers to be more observant?
Thanks!
http://www.wokay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Ronald-McDonald.jpg
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...