Monday, November 28, 2011

Who Am I? Slide #2

A few years ago I was asked to give a common childhood
communicable disease overview to a group of early childhood case managers....
I thought it might be fun to share the slides I went over.
The setting was pretty informal with a sort of a round table atmosphere.
It was a comfortable setting & very informational.
The participants (about 15) were able to
listen to the information I was sharing
and ask any questions they had!
I used the slide shows as my attention getter and
followed up with verbal information,
handouts I found on the CDC website & my state department website,
and time for questions and answers!


The one pre-requisite for this disease
is having had the chicken pox disease!


Who Am I?
Shingles

CDC About Shingles
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...