Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dinner LISTS... @ Home

The days seem to be getting busier & shorter!
How is that possible?

Seems like I have so much to get done... @ home and @ work!
One of the things at home is figuring out
Whats for dinner?!

I enjoy lists (!) and thought I better make a
weekly dinner list for the upcoming week.
It really does seem to help our busy family.

So, here is the list we came up with...

Sunday- Chili- yum!
Monday- Breakfast for Dinner (kids choice) scrambled  eggs, bacon, toast...
Tuesday- Taco Tuesday- need I say more :)
Wednesday- grilled cheese & tomato soup (kids choice)
Thursday- a new family favorite... knock off KFC chicken tender bowls with mashed potatoes & lots of gravy, a little cheese and maybe even some bacon!
Friday- frozen pizza or left overs!

I'll feel really great if we manage to follow 3/5 nights :) 
Wish me luck!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I would be interested in how you make the KFC knock off bowls! Those sound really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...