Who hasn't felt super busy these days?
For some reason I've been REALLY busy at work too...
Last week seemed like no exception!
Within 5 days, between the hours of 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM:
1. There were 3 calls for the ambulance (rare, but necessary this week)
2. nine (yes, 9) calls for the wheelchair
Not to mention the "typical" office duties which this week included:
3. 110 daily medications over the week
4. About 275 general office visits
5. Who knows how many phone calls
6. Around 20 emails a day
7. 2 IEP meetings (which were both l o n g (1.5 hours each)
Thankfully I have the assistance of 2 LPNs (both part time)
who are wonderful and help A LOT!
And a school resource officer who used to be a paramedic!!
|Stack of individual student cards waiting to be filed away :)|