Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012
Can you believe it?

I thought I would make
some professional goals
for this new year!
Some of these goals are specific to this current school year
& some for the 2012 calendar year.

So, here goes...
  1. Earn the needed 20 CEs for my RN license.
  2. Submit and have accepted my statement of assurance for my Type 73 Certificate.
  3. Take at least one course towards the MA +30 step!
  4. Update the current Exposure Control Plan.
  5. Update the way I teach CPR classes to all of the district coaches. - the process not the content.
  6. Host some sort of a fund raiser for the Student Assistant Fund- a fund we use to purchase needed items (not necessarily medical) for kids in need...
  7. Donate my time and talent to take Senior pictures for a student who wouldn't normally have pictures taken (photography is my hobby!).... or maybe raffle SR pictures and donate the $ to the Student Assistant Fund!?.... probably will do both.
  8. Assist in creating and implementing a system for athletes regarding medical clearance for sports try-outs and participation.
  9. Complete all required vision & hearing screenings by the end of February.
  10. Increase the compliance rate on vision referrals- 90% compliance would be wonderful!
I'm open to any helpful suggestions
to help me reach these goals!

What do you have planned for your
'professional self' this new year?


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...