Can you believe it?
I thought I would make
some professional goals
for this new year!
Some of these goals are specific to this current school year
& some for the 2012 calendar year.
So, here goes...
- Earn the needed 20 CEs for my RN license.
- Submit and have accepted my statement of assurance for my Type 73 Certificate.
- Take at least one course towards the MA +30 step!
- Update the current Exposure Control Plan.
- Update the way I teach CPR classes to all of the district coaches. - the process not the content.
- Host some sort of a fund raiser for the Student Assistant Fund- a fund we use to purchase needed items (not necessarily medical) for kids in need...
- Donate my time and talent to take Senior pictures for a student who wouldn't normally have pictures taken (photography is my hobby!).... or maybe raffle SR pictures and donate the $ to the Student Assistant Fund!?.... probably will do both.
- Assist in creating and implementing a system for athletes regarding medical clearance for sports try-outs and participation.
- Complete all required vision & hearing screenings by the end of February.
- Increase the compliance rate on vision referrals- 90% compliance would be wonderful!
I'm open to any helpful suggestions
to help me reach these goals!
What do you have planned for your
'professional self' this new year?