Sunday, January 15, 2012

To Do List Update!

Last week I posted here on my weekly goals...

I really wanted to work on 3 extras last week.

However, seems as though no matter how much
you plan sometimes you just don't know
what is coming your way!

I am employed full time, but if
you look at my actual work hours last
week you would question that last statement!

You see, I had to use A LOT of sick time!

My child #1 came down with strep throat and a fever
so I used a sick day last Friday.

Then, my child #3 got an ugly stomach virus
last Sunday night and so I had to take a few hours
off work Monday morning.

Then, more sick time cashed in on Tuesday
because 6 months ago I made dental appointments!

Oh don't worry... the fun just keeps on coming!

Late Tuesday night myself & my husband both
got the ugly stomach virus mentioned earlier!
UGH!!
This virus knocked me out for 2 (additional) sick days!

WOW!  That is a lot of sick time!

The poor LPNs who work with me had
to cover many of my hours and work
some on their own too!
I can't thank them enough!

In spite of all the sick time
I still tried to keep up with my goals...

  1. Vision & Hearing Screenings - complete 20!  Only screened about 12!  All passed so that was easy!  Will continue to work on the screenings this week!
  2. Complete 3 random athletic drug screens.  GOT IT DONE!
  3. Update the Td compliance list, mail letters home & make phone calls.  NOT DONE- didn't even look at the list!  Will work on it this week!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your family were all sick! Hope all are well now :) Looks like you still did well on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...