Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FOUND

I really enjoy participating in this linky party!
I've been wondering since last week
what my picture this week would look like!

I wasn't sure...
I didn't want it to be too 'planned'.
I wanted to know!

Just as I was about to pass until next week
I decided to check my Pinterest account....
& wouldn't you know it-

Right in front of me was the moment I had been waiting for!
At the very moment I took this screen shot on my iPhone
I knew He was telling me to listen!

a screen shot from my iPhone
via www.jjheller.com

This moment & this picture & these lyrics FOUND me-
on Pinterest of all places!
I'm so thankful I  found this artist!
Her music is beautiful!

Listen & Enjoy


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...