I'm enjoying spring break now :)
Not working, but hanging out with my kids @ home-
& yes, still getting my regular pay check!
A true School Nurse bonus- How Nice!
Since my "baby"recently turned 2
we had a family party for her!
Keep in mind these pictures aren't the best, but I wanted to
share the cute tablecloth and shirts I made
for her & her older sister to wear!
There also isn't any grand tutorial, but really it wasn't hard.
The process pretty much involved:
- making stencils (using the Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge)
- ironing heat & bond to fun fabric
- tracing stencils on fabric
- cutting fabric (ok- if you are a true Cricut user there is probably a way to actually cut the already bonded fabric, but this is only my 2nd time using a Cricut and I didn't even try :(
- ironing onto a store bought table cloth
- super gluing button eyes
You see, this project had to be a pretty quick and painless
since I waited until the night before the party!
Even though, I think it turned out pretty cute...
|store bought fish cupcake cake! YUM...|