Thursday, May 24, 2012

End of the Year Teacher Gifts!

I made 3 end-of-the-year teacher gifts for under $10 total!
My kids were excited to give these gifts & the teachers were thrilled to receive them.
Each student also enjoyed searching for their name in the mix!
The possibilities of what you can create are endless!


Supplies Needed:
  1. printer paper (I already had some card stock which looked the best, but regular old plain paper worked too!)
  2. 8x10 frames (I bought $3 black wooden frames from DG but you could search for something even cheaper or use something you have at home hidden in a closet!)
  3. access to this website- my new favorite site for quick & personalized gifts!
  4. a home color printer since I don't think you can save the creations to print at a later time :)
3 teacher gift under $10 total!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OH I just made one of these for my office/craft room! I'll have to post about it so you can see. Hope you have a great summer! Hard to believe Kid # 3 will be a Senior in the fall :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...