Sunday, August 12, 2012

Animal Hoarding? I'm no expert...

What you are about to read will probably make you feel sick :(
But, if you're a nurse don't worry-
you'll still be able to eat and read this at the same time-
It isn't that gross compared to some things!

So.... Years ago a school psychologist I worked with told me
about a bizarre phone call she received from a parent.
The parent wanted the school psychologist to inform her child
the family cat had died :(  Sad, I know.

Ok you're thinking ' that isn't so bad ', right?
Well then the parent went on to say...


"At least I know what to do with our
other dead cat I've had in the freezer.
Guess I can bury them together now"

Take a moment... let it sink in....

I am not sure who the parent was or what the house might have looked like,
keep in mind that phone call happened around 1998- well
before the "jammed packed" (pun intended!) reality show Hoarders was on air.
Flash forward 12+ years & now when I remember that story
I envision a house full of cats- some alive, some dead, some in the freezer...
UGH- 





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...