Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Real quick, I just need....

I work with high school kiddos, AKA=Teenagers, all day long!
 
 
Sometimes, some of them believe when they
don't feel good they have permission to:
  1. act rude
  2. roll their eyes - yes I can see you do that :)
  3. exhale really loudly- as if they want the main office staff to hear them... Why I wonder? I don't know, maybe they think someone from the main office will come down and help them faster than I can?
  4. stand in the doorway and stare at me- I mean really just stare to the point it almost feels uncomfortable- while I am helping someone else.  Why?  Again, I don't know, maybe they think their starting eyes will make me work faster? 
Really, the list could go on and on.
 
What I want to remind all of the kids who need something in the Health Center
is that each one of them will get their own turn.
They might have to wait 5 minutes, but if they need 5 minutes when
it is their turn- they will get 5 full minutes of my attention!
 
 
Please be patient while you are waiting to be the patient!
 
And also...
 
Right Click, Save, & Print if you want- it is an 8x8 print
but would fit on an 8 1/2x11 paper cut to size.
 
I saw a similar phrase somewhere on Pinterest,
pinned by someone who follows me (thanks KS!)
& just had to make my own sign to hang in my office.
 
 
     
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...