Friday, November 16, 2012

Remembering Jake Arnett

 
This was a hard week for me:(

I had to say goodbye to a former student.
You might still be able to view his obituary here.
I wrote this post & poem to help me remember him.
He spent time in my office on & off since
his JR year of high school. 
I always looked forward to hearing
what he had to talk about.
He was one of the nicest boys ever!
Always kind, considerate, and funny :)




Sadly, others students I've worked with over
the years have died @ young ages- too young actually.
(Magaly, Sam, Bryan, Kirbie to name too many)
You might remember an earlier post I wrote about Kirbie?

Cancer Sucks :(

You can view 2 other personal posts
about my dad's death here & here...


  
Starbucks
Pin It!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...