Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dr. Seuss .... free printable poem

I stumbled upon this Dr. Seuss poem on Pinterest
If you're a speech path (or know one) I think it would be worth
your time to check out this mother-daughter speech blog!
I enjoyed what I read :)
 
Anyway, with all of the changes surrounding
school nursing in IL, I found this poem quite time appropriate!
I've been thinking about IEPs for the last several months and
have been creating some forms to use for medical reviews.
As soon as I have them ready I will share them.
 
I made the poem into a cute 8 1/5 x 11 free printable-
right click, save, and print :)
I didn't write the poem, just created the cute printable.
Feel free to share it, print it, pin it,
and comment if you like it!
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
You can also order your very own spiral notebook here!
Perfect for keeping all of your IEP information
for a school year neat and organized!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...