Friday, February 1, 2013

To Do List...

Just like my mom, I love lists!
I think I've posted about this before.
A to-do list keeps me organized and helps me prioritize
what I need to accomplish throughout the week.
They keep me on target and
keep me motivated throughout the week too!
If you're a school nurse you know exactly what I'm talking about
when I say our work time is one big interruption :)
I rarely work on the same project for more than 7 minutes at a time-
seriously, no joke, constant interruptions!
Having a weekly to-do list is a great reminder of what I need to do the next time
an extra seven minutes at my desk rolls around!
Today is Friday and I'm wrapping up one week
and looking ahead to next week trying to figure out what I need to focus on.
Here are a few of my goals for the upcoming week.
What do you have planned?
How do you keep your days and weeks organized?
I would love for you to leave me a comment :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...