Sunday, February 17, 2013

Will Blog for Comments

who loves comments?

 
Whenever I publish a post I always secretly hope for at least one comment :)
 
Well, the last week or so when I've checked my email in the morning,
 I get super excited to see I have at least six new comments!
 
Then my excitement fades because I realize the new comments
were made by a metal rusted automated robot with no eyes
somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
 
These robots leave bizarre comments which make about 0.3% sense
and of course always end with a link to "their blog"-
Of course since I'm not a robot I never click on the link.
 
Mostly out of fear that my computer will contract
a computer virus similar to the latest H1N1 outbreak!
 
I'm still hoping to get some fabulous comments
from "real live" readers like you :)
You will just have to verify that you're not
one of the robots before your comment will be published :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
PS My husband recently learned how to play this song on his guitar! 
Super cool :)
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I have had a bunch of the same sort of comments on my "Family Thanksgiving" post. It is now my #1 most viewed post even though it is really not being viewed :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is my epi-pen post... most be something about it the robots like :)

      Delete
  2. I am new to this blogging stuff. And I stumbled upon yours, and love it! I love getting on and seeing your perspectives and experiences. Even have used your printables. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Are there any other printables you would like to see?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...