Friday, March 15, 2013

Another To Do List

What will I do next week?

 
 
 

Do you feel like you're reading the same list

from last week and even the week before!?

I really haven't added anything new.
I wasn't able to focus on a lot this week because ... well
1. The office was busy
2. I had to do random drug tests
3. I was actually sick one day :(
4. I had a couple of meetings which took me out of the office
 

What did I accomplish?

I did finish up my evaluation! 
For what it is worth I earned an "excellent"!
However, there is a lot I want to work on and improve
this year and in the upcoming years!
 
As for next week,
I really want to get the messy cabinet organized-
wish me luck!
 

Is there one thing you really want to take off of your to-do list?

If so, what is it?  I would love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave a comment :)
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...