Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day- a few days early!

 
And to help you celebrate I made a cute printable!
You should be able to right click, save as a picture,
then print or include it in an email to your favorite school nurse!
 
 
The free printables from last St. Patrick's can be found here.
Evidently I like the green and pink combo- What about you?
 
I actually had great plans to stay up late tonight.
I was going to download and edit some pictures,
start typing out a blog post idea I have,
and return some emails.
However, I just realized I'm super tired!
So, I'm going to head to bed instead...
I love it when I rhyme without even trying! :)

Enjoy the free St. Patrick's Day School Nurse Printable!

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...