Friday, March 29, 2013

Otis Update

WOW!- this week little Otis consumed my mind and heart!

 
Not only my mind and heart but the minds and hearts of many others too.
If you missed the first 2 posts you can read them here and here.
 
I'm happy to report that Otis is making A LOT of great progress!
So much so that they vet is 'pretty certain' he is going to make a full recovery!
 
Needless to say, we are beyond thrilled!
 
His gait is still rigid, but with time that is getting better.
His pupils are more focused too.
His appetite is wonderful and of course
his attitude has been great the entire time!
 
He is still being treated with 4 different medications
and receives IV fluids twice a day.
We are doing all of that at home.
 
Here is a sweet video you can watch
 
 
 
Video of Otis walking a short distance to the "Big Girl"!
  

Thanks for all of your prayers :)

 
Maybe in one of my next posts I'll disclose how expensive
it is to treat a puppy with a rare viral illness!

And if I do, I'll figure out how to add a 'donate' button :)

 
 
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...