Sunday, April 7, 2013

Is spring break really over? & A to-do list!

I can't  believe spring break is over!

 
I always enjoy my time at home!
The weather could have been better,
but at least we were able to enjoy a couple of days outside!
 
 
Speaking of being outside, check out these cute pictures...
 

 

How cute is she?

I wish I had more time to spend taking pictures-
maybe this summer :)

Back to Business...

I don't have much planned for this week.

 
I just never know what to expect when returning from a break-
it might be 'slow' in the office (slow, like 50 kids a day)
or it might be 'crazy, busy' (crazy, busy like 85+ kids a day)!
 
You other school nurses know what I'm talking about :)
 




 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...