Thursday, April 4, 2013

Springbreak & Being Thrifty...

 

How I earn free Starbucks...

So, I'm on spring break this week!
I've spent a lot of my time taking care of our new puppy, Otis!
& am happy to report his health continues to improve!
 
I've also worked on a couple of home improvement projects
which I feel will never end- I should post some pictures soon.
 
This kids have a couple of fun things planned too-
sleepovers, painting class, and photography session!
It is a busy week, but that is a good thing!
 
Guess What?  I've also enjoyed a few Starbucks drinks this week!
We have a brand new Target Store with a Starbucks inside very near our house-
it is wonderfully dangerous...feeds my caffeine and shopping problems @ the same time :)
 
Starbucks
 
 
I have earned free Starbucks for years by using Swagbucks!
If you haven't already signed up you can use my referral code here... 
 
 
Search & Win
 
I'm also working on a couple of projects for work this week too.
I am making a new handout for the Moms Who Care
and am working on a post for them too!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't "earned" anything with my swag bucks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad... I've earned $25 Dominos gift card and over $50 of Starbucks gift cards! I try to answer the daily poll and always use the search bar too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...