Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Do you work with Moms Who Care?

Moms Who Care

I know I've mentioned the Moms Who Care before-
you can click on the link above or in the sidebar for more information.
You can read more posts about the volunteer group here, here, here ....
I thought there was one more too, but I can't seem to find it : )

Working with this volunteer group is one of the highlights of my weeks!
I  am very thankful that the administration and school board
allow this volunteer group to help our students!
It is hard to find words to express what these Moms mean to me-
I can only imagine how difficult it is for the students to find the right words!

One of our very talented students made a video (for the visual learners!)
about our local Moms Who Care group...

ENJOY!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...