Thursday, June 6, 2013

Zoo...

We went to the zoo (for free)! 





I like to do a few fun things with my kids during the summer months!
Today, my mom and I visited our local zoo with the girls!
Turns out the weather was perfect!  I was worried because it was raining early this morning!
However, by mid morning the sun was shining.
We enjoyed walking through the zoo and even enjoyed a picnic lunch!
Oh, and by the way.... I learned that a fitted twin sheet fits perfect on top of a picnic table!
Doesn't that seem like a tip you would find on Pinterest?
 
To make it even better... it was free day at our local zoo!
Evidently 2 days a month are free days (donations only).
These days aren't published, but I found out if you call on
the first of the month the staff will tell you when the days are scheduled!
 
Does your local zoo offer the same deal?
You should call and find out :)
 
Remember me telling you photography is one of my hobbies?
Well, it is :)
Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day!
ENJOY :)



 
 

 

 
 
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...