Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer is Over... Keep Calm

Saying goodbye to summer...

I can't believe my summer is over!
The time really did seem to fly by :(
I'm sort of ready to be back into a routine and have a schedule to follow...
However, as soon as I get started
I will miss not having a routine and having small schedule to follow!
I did find a very affordable option!  I will share that find soon!

Hope you're enjoying your last few days of summer.

When do you go back to school?

What are your plans for this school year?

Here's a cute printable to get you through the first few weeks.
As always, if you want the JPG let me know!

Or buy it here!




Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Sunny HarperAugust 15, 2013

    Hey... Could you send the jpeg of the keep calm picture to me please?! My email is sunny.harper@mccracken.kyschools.us

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will.... Hope it works for you :)

      Delete
  2. I would love a jpg of this poster. Where can I email you to request it?

    Thanks so much!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to send it to you! Email me elisabethbarclay@gmail.com
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I would like the jpg poster ....love it Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. What is your email address?

      Delete
  4. I would love the poster jpg also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle T-
    No problem. I will email one to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...