What- it's the end of August already!
I managed to enjoy my summer, but feel the older I get the faster the months go by :(
I would like to try 4 day work weeks for a while this school year!
I would love to hear about your summer :)
Students were only in attendance for 13 days during the month of August ...
In just 13 short days my office successfully a lot.
So much that I can't believe it is only the beginning of the school year!
Here are a few things we managed to squeeze in
and a few I am planning to accomplish over the next month or so...
Please feel free to comment about any big school nursing plans you have for next month!
- 606 student related health center visits
- 1 ambulance call
- 10 Vision & Hearing screenings
- 400+ immunization reviews
- Renewed NASN membership
- More cool office related pictures
- Schedule meeting to review concussion policy
- Get going on 10 domain meeting forms
- Complete the 'documentation of evaluation' forms for several upcoming IEP meetings