October 2016 -
This month seemed to pass in a flash!
- By now you've should have a handle on your new student required paperwork & you should have all forms turned in or students on an approved schedule. I keep track of my "in-series" kiddos on a google drive sheet!
- My typical weekly follow up cases include- doctor related PE excuse notes, concussion status, & vision and hearing re-screens. For these situations I use the old-school "piles on my desk" tracking system! I will say the piles are organized, clipped together, and labeled; for now this sort of system seems to work :)
- I'm getting ready to schedule the yearly dental clinic. We usually see 80-100 students over a span of three days.
- I'm also re-vamping the system I use to track IEP students who have a primary or secondary label of OHI & would love to hear if any of you have a system already in place- please share :)
- I'm also enjoying the GREAT, WARM weather we've been having in Illinois & look forward to watching the CUBS WIN game 7 tonight!!
PS Do you follow my IG account? Search & Follow Me ...