Finally- a great idea!
A few years ago I started using digital calendars; which I love,
but I missed writing things down (because I'm a natural list maker)!
Towards the end of last semester I came up with (what I think) is a great idea to merge both-
the digital calendar and my love of list making.
I still track all of my important tasks and meetings etc on my digital calendar,
but I also write daily notes in my spiral!
It works great- especially as a reference book.
I know how busy the office can get and you think to yourself
"I'll remember that" but then a few minutes later you don't remember :(
- I date the top of each page
- I jot all of my "must remember" thoughts down
- I list to-do tasks and put a little X next to them when complete
- If the tasks doesn't get complete I write it again on the next page
- I list daily VH results so I can remember to log those on my digital spreadsheet
- I write down phone call information that I might need to reference at a later time too
The best part is that this spiral can be saved for years and used as your personal reference notebook.
Let me know what you think & please share your ideas if you use a similar system :)