Has it really been 24 days since I've written a post?
Yes, yes it has :(
I guess I've been busy...as we all have I'm sure.
I can't believe it is almost November already!
There are a few work projects that have been requiring my time & attention:
- annual flu shot clinic for staff- getting the date set, advertising, taking appointments, and collecting $.
- October 15th immunization deadline and state report
- annual vision & hearing screening- starts in November & there is a lot of organizing before I can get started!
- planned fire drill, unplanned/real school fire, real surprise visit from the police dogs, planned/practice code red drill, unplanned/real 'almost' code yellow drill
- monthly drug tests for students (includes random athletic tests and students who see the drug/alcohol counselor and I assist in collecting random urine samples for testing)
- annual BBP training, food allergy training, epi-pen training, hazardous materials training, chronic health conditions in the school setting training-done, done, done, done, and done.
- and there is always the usual- daily visits, medications, emergencies, phone calls, emails, and always planning ahead!
One of the more fun things...
is working with the Moms Who Care group!
The room is ready for business!
I will start calling down shoppers this Thursday!
Do you work with Moms Who Care?
I hope you do!
The public page has lots of colorful pictures too!!